Tuesday 6 May 2014

Day 1

Day 1 - 2014-05-06

I started working on the game's prototype.
So far I managed to create the splash screen. I made it in the style of old PlayStation demo discs, which was fun to make. Not sure how to go on about making the main menu, but I'll figure out something. Regardless, the game should start as soon as possible with few obstructions in-between the player and the game proper.


The original screens are 640x480 in actuality. It turns up to be PS1's highest supported resolution.
Would be nice to have a YouTube video to showcase it, but I don't have a proper video-editing software to put it together. Any suggestions?
I wish I could find more time, strength and means to work on the game more - but that's what weekends are for aren't they?

As promised, here are some samples from Johnny Butler, a talented music composer/producer, who was willing to write music for this project:
To those who were kind enough to help me out with this project - thank you!
I wouldn't have been able to do this without your support.

Thanks for reading!

-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment