Sunday 12 July 2009

About this blog


update 28.06.2011

Hello, my name is Michael.
I'm an ICT professorial, self-taught game designer and a bit of an artist.

Legends of Zeranoth is my life's project, so to speak.
It started as a small fantasy story and it quickly grew into a massive and complex world, spanning multiple art mediums. It can be best described as a setting, where technology makes fantasy possible.

I'm a researcher at heart, learning from the experience of others and making use of the vast amount of knowledge I have access to. I have years of experience in both game design and paytesting, getting to know different titles, platforms and genres.

My favorite platforms are NES (Pegasus), PSX and PC (lots of indie games).
I grew up with the titles such as Contra (NES), Adventure Island 2 (NES), Croc (PSX), Tekken 1-2 (PSX), Crash Bandicoot 2 (PSX), Dino Crisis (PSX) and a whole lot of PSX demos.

This blog is updated irregularly, so keep an eye on it and take care. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment