Wednesday 20 February 2013

Pre-alpha 0

Hey guys,

Short update before I go job hunting.
The pre-alpha 0 is complete.
Not much to show, as the screenshot looks identical to the previous one.
However, the player is able to move Nemo on the screen using the arrow keys.
I'm not sure when I will finish the next update, as I will be busy in the next couple of weeks, but you can expect something in the next 2-3 weeks from now.

Scheduled for the next version (pre-alpha 1) is implementing entities - a framework for all physical objects withing the game, with their own sprites and variables/properties.

I plan the engine to be highly scalable, as to accommodate any future major improvements and porting to different platforms, such as the Sony PlayStation (and by extent PS2 and PSP). But that is for now.

See you next time!

-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment